British Naturism (BN) is the internationally recognised UK national Naturist organisation. MBNC has a full and active role within British Naturism. Although there is no obligation for MBNC members to belong to BN, we do encourage our members to join BN for the benefits it brings.
BN exists to unite and support Naturists, to protect, and provide more Naturist venues, to make social nudity acceptable in the UK and to provide comprehensive information on Naturism and Naturists around the world.
Naturists may wonder why they need a national organisation, but collective action makes things happen. by:
- having events in brilliant locations
- helping new groups and Naturist venues to get off the ground
- liaising with (and challenging) government and other authorities
- overcoming misunderstanding, prejudice and discrimination via the Media
- supporting individuals
- supporting places under threat
- providing a point of contact for information and advice
- campaigning against the ever-changing environment that throws up new obstacles– even for Naturism in private places
Fore more information about BN go to www.bn.org.uk/aboutus/ (opens in new tab)
The BN Guide to Naturism in 2020
View a full colour, fully illustrated publication that has it all: A guide to British Naturism in 2020 including BN events, BN campaigns, BN successes and bags of useful information for anyone that needs it.
BN free pack
Find out more about BN. This free pack includes a free copy of the “British Naturism” quarterly magazine, the “What is Naturism” leaflet, and the “Join Us” flyer
Morecambe Bay Naturist Club, Silverdale, Lancashire
Call/text 07467 246690 Email email@example.com
original content Copyright © 2020 MBNC
Page last updated 2020/01/18/12:00 by Martin R